Community Clinics providers at various health centers maintain a workforce that reflects the diversity of the patients and communities they serve. These health centers provide primary care for adults, children including prenatal care. VHP Members choosing a Community Clinic PCP will receive their specialty care through Valley Specialty Center (SCVMC).
These Community Clinics are located throughout Santa Clara County.
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI)
- Gardner Family Health Network (5 health centers)
- Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley
- MayView Community Health Centers (3 health centers)
- North East Medical Services (NEMS)
- Planned Parenthood (4 health centers)
Primary Care Clinic Locations/Doctor’s Offices
A list of providers can be found by using the Provider Search
Community Clinic patients will be referred by their Primary Care Physician or other approved VHP Plan Provider to see a Network Specialist. VHP Members choosing a Community Clinic PCP will receive their specialty care through Valley Specialty Center at SCVMC. Once approved, you will be given information on how to schedule an appointment with the specialist.
In the event of an Emergency and you cannot safely come to a Plan Hospital, you should call 911 or seek care at the closest hospital.