Valley Health Plan (VHP) has partnered with Timpany Center to offer our members aquatics fitness classes, at no cost. The Timpany Center offers Aqua Fitness Classes designed for individuals of all fitness and ability levels. Warm-water exercise has substantial benefits such as increased blood flow and flexibility. Individuals looking to relieve back and arthritic pain, reduce stress, and strengthen and increase their general fitness can find a class specific to their needs at the Timpany Center.
- VHP authorization is required to participate
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster are required
- Must attend at least 4 classes per month to maintain no cost membership
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Open swim option available if physically unable to participate in classes.
- Doctor’s note required for the open swim option
To sign up or for the most updated list of aqua fitness classes, please contact the VHP Health Education Department at: