VHP launched a new online member portal, VHP Connect, and now you can easily find all your health information in one place!
What can I do online through VHP Connect?
- Update your profile and demographic information
- Obtain a digital member ID Card
- Find network doctors and pharmacies
- Estimate cost of services
- Check status of authorization requests
- View claims and coverage information
- Check your out-of-pocket expense balances
- View plan eligibility and benefits
- Secure communication with VHP Member Services
How can I access VHP Connect?
- You can access VHP Connect online at: www.vhpconnect.org.
- You can access VHP Connect on your phone by scanning the QR code:
- You can also access VHP Connect on your phones and tablets by downloading the MyChart app for free on the App Store or Google Play Store. Select Valley Health Plan from the drop-down menu when first signing into the app.
Your VHP Member ID Card
How can I request a new VHP member ID Card?
If you lost your VHP member ID card, your ID card is damaged, or if you find a mistake on your ID card, contact VHP Member Services at 1.888.421.8444 or by email at [email protected] to request a new card. In the meantime, you can log in to your VHP Connect account to view a digital copy of your VHP member ID card.
I just received my VHP member ID card. What should I do now?
When your VHP member ID card arrives, check the spelling of your name, date of birth, and Primary Care Provider. If a Primary Care Provider was selected for you by VHP, you have the option to choose another Primary Care Provider from our network. Click here Provider Search - Valley Health Plan (sccgov.org) to use the provider search tool.
Benefits and Coverage
How do I know what services are covered by my health plan?
Checking your benefits may help you avoid cost surprises.
- Log in to your VHP Connect account to review what your plan covers.
- If you would like to request a copy of your coverage documents via mail, contact VHP Member Services at 1.888.421.8444 or by email at [email protected].
How do I find out the status of a referral or prior authorization request?
You can find your referral and authorization information in VHP Connect.
Can I sign up for paperless delivery of my health plan documents and communications?
Yes — you can enjoy less paper and less clutter. Sign up to receive digital communications here: VHP Connect.
Managing Costs and Claims
How do I find out if my claim has been processed or paid?
You can find your claims information here: VHP Connect.
If you have questions regarding VHP Connect or your VHP health benefits, please contact VHP Member Services at 1.888.421.8444 or email: [email protected].