VHP is the best Covered California option for residents of Santa Clara County. As the area’s homegrown health plan, VHP has been serving your family and friends for almost 35 years. With the lowest cost Covered California plans in Santa Clara County, we can help you get the right plan, at the most affordable price. But, don’t take our word for it. Compare our prices using the Covered California shop and compare tool.
Covered Califronia has announced a limited Special Enrollment Period where no Qualifying Life Event is needed to get Health Insurance this year. Get the coverage you and your family need between now and June 30, 2020. Avoid the tax penalty for not having insurance and find out if you qualify for even more help covering the cost with California's new state subsidy.
At VHP, we are proud of offering Covered California plans that will save you money. But, we also know that cost is not the only thing to consider. Some great reasons that make VHP the right choice for you are:
Find out more about our Covered California Plans:
- Lowest cost plans in Santa Clara County. See our rates and plan information.
- A growing, high-quality network of doctors, hospitals and clinics.
- A wide choice of pharmacies including nationwide Safeway, Walgreens and Costco.
- Free or low-cost nutrition and fitness classes.
- Helpful, friendly staff located right here in Santa Clara County.
- Talk to a doctor any time, any day by phone or video with MDLIVE.
For more information about VHP's benefits, please see Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC).
If you are ready to enroll or have more questions, VHP has partnered with brokers
in your neighborhood who can help you choose the right Covered California plan for you and your family. Or call us directly at 1.888.421.8444 (toll-free).
*Covered California will determine eligibility for financial assistance such as tax credits and cost-sharing subsidies that can lower your cost for care. You can visit www.coveredca.com
to learn more about tax credits and subsides.