Valley Health Plan is dedicated to helping you get the care and service you need, at the right time, at the right place, by the right provider. We care about you and your family as well as care for you. As the only locally-based health plan in Santa Clara County, we understand the needs of our members. Serving the community for over 30 years, we know our providers and can help find the best fit for your health care needs. VHP offers a quality network of primary and specialty care providers, convenient nationwide Safeway and Walgreens pharmacies as well as select local pharmacies, and free health education classes focused on nutrition, fitness, and parenting, as well as a variety of chronic disease prevention and management programs.
- Open Enrollment starts November 1st, 2017 and ends January 31st, 2018.
- Special Enrollment begins February 1st, 2018 and goes until the next Open Enrollment period starts. Submitting your application during this period, will require that you have a qualifying life event such as a change in family size, involuntary loss of coverage, or moved to Santa Clara County. For a more complete list of qualifying life events and acceptable documentation, please refer to the application.
- To apply using our on-line application (coming soon) you will need an email address to sign the application electronically.
- To apply using a fillable and printable application, or a paper application, please submit a completed application by using one of the following options.
Valley Health Plan
Attn: Sales & Broker Relations Department
2480 North First Street, Suite 160
San Jose, CA 95131
Questions or Concerns
- Contact Sales & Broker Relations at 408.885.3560.