VHP offers a certified Tobacco Cessation Program to help you quit smoking.
This program helps to identify and address your individual triggers, reviews various Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) options, as well as how to safely use NRT. Our goal for this program is to teach you how to successfully quit smoking even if you have attempted to quit in the past. Best of all, this is offered at no cost!
The Tobacco Cessation Program consists of two one-on-one sessions. Currently, this program is offered virtually.
Certified trainers will help you:
- Understand your smoking history and routine
- Learn the benefits of quitting and different strategies to quit
- Manage withdrawal symptoms and smoking “triggers”
- Understand options for NRT to discuss with your doctor
- Recognize the importance of selecting a “quit date”
A certificate of completion will be presented to members who attend both classes.
To register for our Tobacco Cessation Program, email the VHP Health Education Department at [email protected] or contact us at 669.220.5235.