Valley Health Plan (VHP) was licensed in 1985 to provide a choice for County of Santa Clara employees and grew to 4,500 members by 1995. We are now a health plan choice for medical care for employer groups, Covered California, and VHP's Individual & Family Plan.
It is through our mission, vision, and values that we provide quality service and affordable health plan options to our members.
VHP will have a positive impact on the health of our families, friends, and neighbors.
To support the well-being of our members through a commitment to accessible, high-quality health services and, community-focused, local care.
- care about the total well-being of our members.
- show compassion and understanding for where each person is on their health journey.
- enhance our community by advocating for the diversity of each individual.
- embrace a commitment to ensuring that our members are treated with dignity and respect.
- form a lasting connection with our providers, brokers, and other partners to promote local business.
- strive for continuous improvement in the services we offer and satisfaction with the VHP experience.