VHP is the best Covered California option for residents of Santa Clara County. As the area’s homegrown health plan, VHP has been serving your family and friends for almost 35 years. With the lowest cost Covered California plans in Santa Clara County, we can help you get the right plan, at the most affordable price. But, don’t take our word for it. Compare our prices using the Covered California shop and compare tool.
At VHP, we speak the language of brokers - local, personal, and easy to sell.
We’re the only locally-based health plan serving the people who live here. That means we know how to care for your clients’ needs and we’d like to partner with you to help build your book of business with products that are local, more personal, and easier to sell.
Why VHP? Because we offer:
- Local service & customer support
- Strong, community-based health plans
- Quality-based care
- Almost 35 years experience
- Affordable plan options
At VHP, we are proud of offering Covered California plans that will save you money. But, we also know that cost is not the only thing to consider. Some great reasons that make VHP the right choice for your client are:
- Lowest cost plans in Santa Clara County. See our rates and plan information.
- A growing, high-quality network of doctors, hospitals, and clinics.
- A wide choice of pharmacies including nationwide Safeway, Walgreens, and Costco.
- Free or low-cost nutrition and fitness classes.
- Helpful, friendly staff located right here in Santa Clara County.
- Talk to a doctor any time, any day by phone or video with MDLIVE.
Find out more about our Covered California Plans:
Covered California Plans for American Indians and Alaska Natives
For more information about VHP's benefits, please see Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC). If you are ready to enroll your client or have more questions, call us directly at 1.888.421.8444 (toll-free).
*Covered California will determine eligibility for financial assistance such as tax credits and cost-sharing subsidies that can lower your cost for care. You can visit www.coveredca.com to learn more about tax credits and subsidies.
*If your client is 30 years or older and wants to buy a Catastrophic health plan, they must apply for a hardship exemption to qualify. Learn about hardship exemptions and Catastrophic plans.