VHP Access, the New Provider Portal, is Now Live!
On March 1, 2023, Valley Health Plan (VHP) launched VHP Access, a new online provider portal for referrals, authorizations, and eligibility. VHP Access replaced Valley Express, which was VHP’s previous provider portal.
VHP Access is powered by Epic Tapestry and was launched to help streamline processes, increase efficiency, and improve member and provider experiences.
VHP network providers can now complete the following actions in VHP Access:
- Submit prior authorization requests
- Verify health coverage and benefits information
- Submit and view claims and explanations of payment
- View capitation payments and associated members
- Receive status notifications regarding claims and authorizations
- Review clinical documentation
- Submit claims payment disputes
- Submit referrals and view referral requests
How to get a VHP Access user account
If you are a provider or work in a provider office and you need a user account for VHP Access, please visit www.vhpaccess.org. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact VHP Provider Relations at 408.885.2221 or [email protected].